The Auburn Heritage Association, dedicated to historic preservation
in Alabama, was founded in 1974. Its purpose is to provide an
organization dedicated to the identification and preservation
of items and material of historical significance in Auburn and
its surrounding environment.
The main functions of the organization are:
- To collect material which helps establish or illustrate
the history of Auburn, its exploration, settlement and development.
- To educate all ages about the value of historic preservation.
- To stimulate interest in local history by assisting in
the preservation and restoration of historic buildings and
- To catalogue and place markers on historical sites, buildings,
- To instigate local and state action to protect the historical
character of Auburn.
Lantern Tour Information October 12 & 13, 2017
for Lantern Tour Information
Officers and Board Members
Vice President-Charles Hendrix
HCC Representative-Ann Pearson
Anne Cullars Graves
Connie & David Rosenblatt
Mary Elizabeth Shaw
Order the brand new Auburn Heritage Association Book.
Click Here to Become a Member
Please send us an email so we can put you on our mailing list. Sign up Now!